Photography/female sensuality

Artist? Photographer? Editor? Find a home here. Post your work, offer advice, give your opinion, and just discuss in general.
Syreeta
grasshopper

Postby Syreeta » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:18 am

Imageimage

This is for all the woman here, and men also, who have felt pain in this life.

This is my way of 'prayer' during my own chronic physical pain, also a few beers today, first times in weeks.

I wanted to share here because I feel gratitude to be able to dip into this forum, and I believe its valuable a space.

so

thanks
DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool

Postby DJ_Darkside » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:07 am

I love your work Syreeta and not in a Chauvinistic way at all. I appreciate the female form and I really admire you for being brave enough to do what you do. Just know that I care, we care. I may be a stranger to you but I live to see people happy. You have an ear that's ready to listen right here if ever you need it. No strings attached.

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. Kurt Cobain

Spoiler: show
ALL HAIL LIEUTENANT DOCTOR COOLCHUNKIA ESQUIRE THE THIRD JR.!!! Lest she blow chunks of cool up yo asssss!!!
/anna hack! :kiss:
Syreeta
grasshopper

Postby Syreeta » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:59 am

Thankyou so much Darkside, i appeciate that so much! You're really kind.

If there is any bravery, and I am such a gentle kindof quiet person, so thats debateable . but its allways a stretch to enter new spaces and.. its really allways for us.

i believe in people, i believe in you. And like alot of us,,,I'm starting to believe in myself.

rambling:D

sorry
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:26 am

Syreeta wrote:I dont have a man either, I need to exorcise the imprint of this one for good now, its a bad habit I have to get over once and for all.

and thanks, I am flattered! :D

ten drinks wouldnt even begin to cast that old demon out, but it might nurse our own troubles a while and be fun ;)

I believe it needs a whole specified ritual, something deep and heady , with fire and smoke!,..and mainly involves,..why...why be attracted to soul crushing assholes in the first place? And then leaving them to it.

I'm so over the gut punch feeling he gives me, even now when life is going well.

On some stupid shit, I fell in love this weekend. Probably the sickest poet I've ever heard in my life. Never met anyone that saw through me so quick... and then... poof... ghost

I think I'm in pain but I won't let myself stop running in case said thought turns to knowledge. I don't have time for this shit. It all goes to hell, so why bother. Right? From the initial ghost to my fucking current demon. There aren't enough drinks in the world.

I'm saging my house this week. Perhaps I can waft it over my heart.

I genuinely like you chick. phreephara if you ever want to find me on skype.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:33 am

Syreeta wrote:Thankyou so much Darkside, i appeciate that so much! You're really kind.

If there is any bravery, and I am such a gentle kind of quiet person, so thats debateable . but its allways a stretch to enter new spaces and.. its really allways for us.

i believe in people, i believe in you. And like alot of us,,,I'm starting to believe in myself.

rambling:D

sorry

not rambling at all. I know at least I understand completely.

My shit's fucked.

I have to now live in the caricature that is Phara. I'm starting to see how strong "she" is but fuck my life, I can't get a goddamn thing together as Hana. Shit sucks when you're psychotic. :( But at least I get to see this place run around being awesome. I just sit up in the tower of the castle watch with pride, and sigh with exhaustion. And the fucking never ending pain.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Syreeta
grasshopper

Postby Syreeta » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:46 am

I write, but erased because my typing is shocking atm

I'll have to send it in thought form

I hear you is what im saying I guess

with reallly good intent!!!!:) I think I understand somewhat, trust me..farout

fuck this pain, once and for all !
Syreeta
grasshopper

Postby Syreeta » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:32 pm

Phara,

ghosting is cruel and painfull, and I have had that happen big time. Really screwed me up.

I'm sick of living in heartbreak over and over

In saying that, there are lessons I've learned deeply through my latest asshole experience.

Only a sociopath, or a weak man, ghosts a woman instead of being open...just saying the truth whatever it may be.

Even if that truth is painfull to hear , its often no reflection on us as woman...it's their shit, and its a cruel act to shun another knowing its causing distress.

I deserve better, and so do you.

fuck the ghosts...:D

its ok to be in pain, feel that, it doesnt make you weak ...and you are not psychotic, i can tell.

You are beautiful, raw, emotive, intelligent, and lovely
ink
God's Fountain Pen

Postby ink » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:09 pm

so heavy in here, heartstrings everywhere i just want to be mindful of where to step.. :/

i want to say that what your doing is a great thing, free from boundries, theraputic, creative, its connected.. i hope you find comfort here.

Syreeta wrote:Thanks .. hm, I understand if nudes are an issue, but I do photo shoots to empower woman, many who have been through abuse, sexual or otherwise, or through illness as a step in their feeling empowered/beautiful

:)
we are, what we allow to occupy us..

Syreeta
grasshopper

Postby Syreeta » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:09 pm

no heaviness, just talking about stuff I think? but thanks for the respect shown:)

I get how things might come across missing verbal and body cues

I'm really happy in my life generally ..bar the odd man who annoys me..ha

and I imagine Phara/Hana was just freely expressing also because its healthy and honest.:)
Syreeta
grasshopper

Postby Syreeta » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:01 am

2 Imageimage

the dissapearing arm trick...hehe
Nepherteri
grasshopper

Postby Nepherteri » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:00 am

^^^^^^^^^YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^
Thank you!
" Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you're riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake up and live."~Bob Marley

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:46 am

Goddamn, your work is amazing Syreeta. I feel so intensely whenever I see your photos. And thank you, yes, you see me.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Syreeta
grasshopper

Postby Syreeta » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:49 am

Thanks Phara for the kind feedback!

got these prints today,..also had a panic attack in town which was pretty funny in retrospect, full on fight or flight PTSD so I ran home with my little legs pumping like pistons after hiding in the library!LOL

Funny thing,,,after joining here I was 'found' by a local well known artist who has offered to help me if I want, to make some true 'real' income with my art.

I've kindof been working for years but underground mostly. I value your words as it helps to get totally external views from a few random shares,.. with new people.

thankyou!

Imageimage
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:02 am

/pending

you're so amazing.

//artist pink

welcome to color. it's how we show love.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Syreeta
grasshopper

Postby Syreeta » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:03 am

I love it!!!!:D

thankyou, thats exciting!!!!
NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA

Postby NaranjaRa » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:26 am

welcome to Artist Syreeta. this makes me so, so happy to see you brought into the color closest to my heart as your first. because even the words you type on this forum paint pictures.

you make this place a bit warmer with the creations you share,
and the parts of your soul's lovely way of interpreting the world that you bare.

i'll be making a little announcement to the board for you as well.

let me know if there is every anything that you need.
<3
Syreeta
grasshopper

Postby Syreeta » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:44 am

you are so nice, NaranjaRa, thankyou for these beautiful words:) And I LOVE the colour!

you really just have given me a shot of warmth in my belly and soul:)

I'm basking in my nest listening to the radio on a wet day here, you just coated me with an inner sunshine of bliss...I feel your kindness
NaranjaRa

Postby NaranjaRa » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:16 am

i'm so relieved that i was able to get through this medium of pixels and really feel that you understand what your contributions mean to not only the community but to me, personally. i tend to post in a way that is a bit silly and aloof, but i don't want that for one second to be mistaken as pure surface reaction. your work transports me, and the space i am sent to is so utterly enveloping sometimes...you truly have a gift.

you have also inspired me to return to a more meditative state of working. work as prayer. a part of my past that your imagery is bringing to the present. i cannot thank you enough for that. and i know as a fellow artist, it is a joy to me when i learn that something i have created has brought some kind of inner motion to another, and thought i should make sure to share. <3
Syreeta
grasshopper

Postby Syreeta » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:21 am

you cant know what that means to me...thankyou

you help me enter that space again also, after a pretty rough week in my world, to again commit to my own truth.

I allmost gave my 'power' away and had a really intense and frightening experience with a man who entered my life totally out of the blue.

So these words are very uplifting and help restore my at present fragile sense of self after what went down.
PhlawlessPhelon
phrankly phenomenal

Postby PhlawlessPhelon » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:05 am

YAY Syreeta! grats on the color.

I pay attention to the art posts, but seeing I am not very artistic myself (I fancy myself a writer), sometimes I do not know what to say. That being said, I wanted to say congratulations.
-Master of all things pherret related
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:07 am

NaranjaRa wrote:welcome to Artist Syreeta. this makes me so, so happy to see you brought into the color closest to my heart as your first. because even the words you type on this forum paint pictures.

you make this place a bit warmer with the creations you share,
and the parts of your soul's lovely way of interpreting the world that you bare.

i'll be making a little announcement to the board for you as well.

let me know if there is every anything that you need.
<3

You're so beautiful babe. You get it so hard. I love you Anna.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:09 am

aww that exchange between you two is perfection. Anna captured your work perfectly Syreeta. So evocative. Too evocative. Ridiculously powerful. I love it all. Nestle in babe. We're so good. No fear here. Fuck a panic attack.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
NaranjaRa

Postby NaranjaRa » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:23 pm

PhlawlessPhelon wrote:I pay attention to the art posts, but seeing I am not very artistic myself (I fancy myself a writer), sometimes I do not know what to say.

the best way to approach talking about art is to literally go with your gut reaction. it's really good for the brain, because what you are essentially doing is forming pathways as neurons fire between the two hemispheres...the creative, emotional Right and the logical, language-based Left. so we see art, it gives us an emotional response, and then we put it into words. even if it's as simple as, "your picture reminds me of eating chicken with my grandmother"...you are still sharing your reaction which is important. artists value feedback. and the more you force yourself to put these reactions, emotions, thoughts, & memories down into language, the better at voicing it you'll become.

:)
NaranjaRa

Postby NaranjaRa » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:28 pm

Syreeta wrote:you cant know what that means to me...thankyou

you help me enter that space again also, after a pretty rough week in my world, to again commit to my own truth.

I allmost gave my 'power' away and had a really intense and frightening experience with a man who entered my life totally out of the blue.

So these words are very uplifting and help restore my at present fragile sense of self after what went down.

this gives me the biggest smile. i mean, look at what we can do across all this distance with a few images and words. transport each other. lift each other. comfort each other.

so much beauty. its perfectly overwhelming. :)

i couldn't be more thrilled that you're here, luv.

(and thank you Phara <3 this woman ^ brings it out of me ;) )
PhlawlessPhelon
phrankly phenomenal

Postby PhlawlessPhelon » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:43 pm

NaranjaRa wrote:the best way to approach talking about art is to literally go with your gut reaction. it's really good for the brain, because what you are essentially doing is forming pathways as neurons fire between the two hemispheres...the creative, emotional Right and the logical, language-based Left. so we see art, it gives us an emotional response, and then we put it into words. even if it's as simple as, "your picture reminds me of eating chicken with my grandmother"...you are still sharing your reaction which is important. artists value feedback. and the more you force yourself to put these reactions, emotions, thoughts, & memories down into language, the better at voicing it you'll become.

I will keep this in mind and be more active in my comments with the art threads
-Master of all things pherret related
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Art and Editing”