Otakuninjato's Menagerie of Optical discord.

Artist? Photographer? Editor? Find a home here. Post your work, offer advice, give your opinion, and just discuss in general.
User avatar
Otakuninjato
the unproven
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:54 pm
Location: Deadpool

Otakuninjato's Menagerie of Optical discord.

Postby Otakuninjato » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:58 pm

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
-live life on a different frequency- /horus
User avatar
NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA
Posts: 2493
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:53 am
Location: in the grove
Contact:

Re: Otakuninjato's Menagerie of Optical discord.

Postby NaranjaRa » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:00 am

well lookie at you.... (sun)
nice work Otak...i'm REALLY digging the photography those smoke shots are just gorgeous

Otakuninjato wrote:Image


^ this one is my favorite. on its own its a beautiful capture...the composition and light give it this ethereal effect. but then you really pushed the image much further and i love the atmosphere you've created with he textures.

keep it up and definitely share more when you have time!!! /flame
User avatar
Otakuninjato
the unproven
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:54 pm
Location: Deadpool

Re: Otakuninjato's Menagerie of Optical discord.

Postby Otakuninjato » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:55 am

NaranjaRa wrote:well lookie at you.... (sun)
nice work Otak...i'm REALLY digging the photography those smoke shots are just gorgeous

Otakuninjato wrote:Image


^ this one is my favorite. on its own its a beautiful capture...the composition and light give it this ethereal effect. but then you really pushed the image much further and i love the atmosphere you've created with he textures.

keep it up and definitely share more when you have time!!! /flame

Thanks i really like the grunge look. Reminded me of those old possession photos. A vape mode and my phone goes the distance lol
-live life on a different frequency- /horus
User avatar
Brewtality
novice ninja
Posts: 412
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Tanzania, East Africa

Re: Otakuninjato's Menagerie of Optical discord.

Postby Brewtality » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:32 pm

I'm also a huge fan of the smoke pictures. In fact, you've inspired me to pick up my camera! Thanks.
Image

Image
User avatar
Otakuninjato
the unproven
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:54 pm
Location: Deadpool

Re: Otakuninjato's Menagerie of Optical discord.

Postby Otakuninjato » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:33 am

Brewtality wrote:I'm also a huge fan of the smoke pictures. In fact, you've inspired me to pick up my camera! Thanks.

Thanks ill be waiting to see what you come up with
-live life on a different frequency- /horus
User avatar
ink
God's Fountain Pen
Posts: 2158
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:22 pm

Re: Otakuninjato's Menagerie of Optical discord.

Postby ink » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:25 pm

cool man.. thanks for the share!
we are, what we allow to occupy us..





Image
User avatar
NaranjaRa
Nerd lvl: SUPA DUPA
Posts: 2493
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:53 am
Location: in the grove
Contact:

Re: Otakuninjato's Menagerie of Optical discord.

Postby NaranjaRa » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:03 am

Otakuninjato wrote:
Brewtality wrote:I'm also a huge fan of the smoke pictures. In fact, you've inspired me to pick up my camera! Thanks.

Thanks ill be waiting to see what you come up with


if you guys wanna keep it up perhaps we can open photoclub again (sun)
User avatar
Otakuninjato
the unproven
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:54 pm
Location: Deadpool

Re: Otakuninjato's Menagerie of Optical discord.

Postby Otakuninjato » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:42 pm

NaranjaRa wrote:
Otakuninjato wrote:
Brewtality wrote:I'm also a huge fan of the smoke pictures. In fact, you've inspired me to pick up my camera! Thanks.

Thanks ill be waiting to see what you come up with


if you guys wanna keep it up perhaps we can open photoclub again (sun)


I'm down!
-live life on a different frequency- /horus
User avatar
DJ_Darkside
Chunks of Cool
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:24 am
Location: Ottawa

Re: Otakuninjato's Menagerie of Optical discord.

Postby DJ_Darkside » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:17 am

Nice Vape shots man!!! What's up with the movie poster? Just curious? Some project you are involved in?
Image

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. Kurt Cobain
Image

Spoiler: show
ALL HAIL LIEUTENANT DOCTOR COOLCHUNKIA ESQUIRE THE THIRD JR.!!! Lest she blow chunks of cool up yo asssss!!!
Image
/anna hack! :kiss:
User avatar
Otakuninjato
the unproven
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:54 pm
Location: Deadpool

Re: Otakuninjato's Menagerie of Optical discord.

Postby Otakuninjato » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:04 am

I did the movie poster for my daughter. Printed it out and she has it now lol
-live life on a different frequency- /horus

Return to “Art and Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests