NaNoWriMo 2016

Writers Rule... especially Ninja Writers.
Zansi'Vara
Dark Horse of many truths

NaNoWriMo 2016

Postby Zansi'Vara » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:53 pm

Hey ya'll, who's participating in NaNo this year? I was on the fence as to whether or not I would try again, but at midnight I ended up deciding to give it a shot. Currently, my story seems to be developing into some sort of combination of the themes and feel of Firefly within the universe of pre-Empire Star Wars. My main character is a human gray Jedi, and I've got a human ex-Sith, a Cerean Jedi, a Bothan smuggler, a Duro technician, and a Kel Dor gray Jedi. I liked the idea of a rag-tag bunch of aliens working together to play the good guys or the bad guys, whatever the situation calls for, but overall always trying to make the galaxy a better place. Or just make money. Depends on the job.

Any ideas from anyone else? Should we start some sort of encouragement group?
ImageImage
ImageImage
girlapaloo
MF'n LION-O RIDING A UNICORN

Re: NaNoWriMo 2016

Postby girlapaloo » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:15 pm

Hi Zansi, good to see ya!

I'm pretty sure we used to do a support thread for NaNoWriMo on the old forums too
I am not participating but I will totally cheer you on ^_^
Spoiler: show
Image Image
Zansi'Vara
Dark Horse of many truths

Postby Zansi'Vara » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:25 pm

It's good to be back, Girlapaloo. I'm always bad about disappearing and reappearing from my various communities, but I'm glad this place exists to come back to and rest my head. I haven't ever actually completed NaNo on time, but we'll see how this goes. It's my first attempt at any sort of "fanfiction", or use of another pre-made universe in one of my stories, so hopefully the dearth of source materials will help to inspire me. ^_^
ImageImage
ImageImage
Skywalker
I Feel Ya Sista... Not in that way

Postby Skywalker » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:52 am

I did this when I was in high school. I have been unable to complete another one just due to time. I need more time.

I'll here to support you and anyone else who wants to do this :) I wish I had more time, but alas that is not possible.

With that being said my username on the website is ParisAsta :)

Return to “Literature”