fuck the one-dimenional

House of The Royal. Phara's Super Shiny Forum v3.0
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:38 am

ok...

so... there's a personaity of mine that lives very one-d. she's dominant in a way. the blase' bitch. I've come to hate her. I call her one-dimensional. I here and there remind myself to "go 3-D"... I go spacial. I embrace my moment. That moment. I fuck the one dimension. It's rare and it's intense...

it's why I fuck myself up.

/she says simply

... like now.

fuck i just let my hair down and it literally put tears in my eyes...

i hope someone sees this
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Zombie
Wizard Behind The Curtain

Postby Zombie » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:56 am

I hope I'm interpreting this correctly but what you call 1-D I call him that shitty me that is there everyday I wake up.. The part of me that is "dude don't get up, it's not worth your time.. You can't do it, better people have tried and failed, yer not smart enough, what's the point.." BEFORE I get out of bed.. This fucker is telling me how worthless I am before my eyes open .. That shit ruins your day.. I mean if somebody else came up to me and said that shit to me I would knock them the fuck out.. So why the fuck am I taking it from MYSELF.. So like u said every now and then I see it and when I do "FUCK YOU SELF" and I stare at myself in the mirror I stare that fucker out.. I find that piece of shit.. "Today I'm gunna win so u either get on board or step the fuck back"

So maybe that's my spatial?? Not sure but just remember double down On what works..

Z.
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:15 am

//curious... //vulnerable
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
Phara
The Glue To This Bitch!

Postby Phara » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:25 am

Zombie wrote:I hope I'm interpreting this correctly but what you call 1-D I call him that shitty me that is there everyday I wake up.. The part of me that is "dude don't get up, it's not worth your time.. You can't do it, better people have tried and failed, yer not smart enough, what's the point.." BEFORE I get out of bed.. This fucker is telling me how worthless I am before my eyes open .. That shit ruins your day.. I mean if somebody else came up to me and said that shit to me I would knock them the fuck out.. So why the fuck am I taking it from MYSELF.. So like u said every now and then I see it and when I do "FUCK YOU SELF" and I stare at myself in the mirror I stare that fucker out.. I find that piece of shit.. "Today I'm gunna win so u either get on board or step the fuck back"

So maybe that's my spatial?? Not sure but just remember double down On what works..

Z.

yes.... this.

you see.

//tears

"I mean if somebody else came up to me and said that shit to me I would knock them the fuck out.."

ffs... this
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Image Image
ravenrussell
Keeper of Dark Mysteries..

Postby ravenrussell » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:15 am

I was reading one of my daily meditations and thought of you. Your moments of dimensional dilemma are not only felt by you, but we all benefit from discussing it. Even the wounded can be teachers.

June 17
Day 168

SAGE

Ancient sages lived in forests and
Wandered from village to village.
Sharing openly, teaching the people
Without profit or ownership.

There were more holy aspirants in ancient times. These men and women cultivated themselves in the mountains or wandered among forests and streams. When they came to a village and saw that there was some knowledge that could be imparted to the people, they did so openly. Once they taught what was necessary, they disappeared, knowing that others would follow behind them. They did not establish religious schools, temples, or philosophies bearing their names. They knew knowledge did not belong to anyone. It could not be owned, parceled out for profit, or withheld selfishly.

Nowadays, many people regard knowledge as a mere commodity to be packaged, marketed, and sold. Their interest is not in benefit for others' souls but for their own pocketbooks. For example, one contemporary master requires a thousand ounces of gold before he will teach a single technique. We live in a world where the selfless sharing of knowledge is no longer a virtue.

The more knowledge that you give away, the more will come to you. The more you hoard, the less you will accumulate. Be compassionate to others. What do you have to fear by being open?

365 Tao: Daily Meditations
Peace to all.
-Raven
Philly
adept ninja

Postby Philly » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:14 am

Zombie wrote:I hope I'm interpreting this correctly but what you call 1-D I call him that shitty me that is there everyday I wake up.. The part of me that is "dude don't get up, it's not worth your time.. You can't do it, better people have tried and failed, yer not smart enough, what's the point.." BEFORE I get out of bed.. This fucker is telling me how worthless I am before my eyes open .. That shit ruins your day.. I mean if somebody else came up to me and said that shit to me I would knock them the fuck out.. So why the fuck am I taking it from MYSELF.. So like u said every now and then I see it and when I do "FUCK YOU SELF" and I stare at myself in the mirror I stare that fucker out.. I find that piece of shit.. "Today I'm gunna win so u either get on board or step the fuck back"

Z.

U pretty much typed my internal monologue
Never apologize for being nerdy because non-nerdy people never apologize for being assholes - john barrowman
cerrodepedro
Words. I kill them.

Postby cerrodepedro » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:45 pm

This is fucked up to say, but thank you for fucking yourself up from time to time. You are not here for our fucking amusement, but I am grateful you do what you do for your kingdom.
Once was lost and now am lost; was blind but now I smoke

Return to “Phara's Phorum”