What's the last game you bought?

Videogames, Tabletops, LARP - you do it, we'll talk about it.
Itsa notame
grasshopper

Re: What's the last game you bought?

Postby Itsa notame » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:46 am

Rivoc wrote:Bought Odin Sphere and Deadpool. played them for about 4 hours each. I wonder why playing a game makes me tired in an hour. its like it sucks out my lifeforce and i get crazy sleepy! Except hearthstone and obscure puzzle games. right before i left for my PA visit i did beat The Wolf Among Us telltale game, and i loved everything about it! Gonna hold off on batman telltale series til all the episodes are available. I just got back into hearthstone after being off it for a full year. I have 2 expansions to buy and play through. i sliced through the league of explorers with my old and outdated, not even legal any more decks. 5 losses, it took me about 90 mins.

I lost to the very first challenge twice, the murloc deck twice, and the guy who steals your deck beat me the first time. My mage secret deck is what i was most proud of. Between that an my old warrior deck, i sliced through most challenges like a hot knife through butter :flex:

I still have to do the class challenges before getting into kharazan. and i have no clue wtf a tavern brawl is, so i have some things to keep me busy before diving into kharazan.

Don't blame you on waiting for all the batman episodes. I ran the first one and now I'm foaming at the mouth. I am gargling alka seltzer so that may have something to do with it though.
moonshine
190 PROOF

Postby moonshine » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:13 pm

So I picked up Rebel Galaxy on the PS4 (its on PC/XBONE too) for free this month on PSN. Its a great little game by Runic studios who brought us the wonderful Torchlight series. Its a space combat/trader in a 2d plane with broadside combat ala Black Flag. So Im a smuggler now, great craic altogether.
ImageImage
Corgimom
3 hours later...

Postby Corgimom » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:54 pm

Last night I played 'name that cheese' with neighbors.

Ghost pepper cheese
Jalapeno jack
NY extra sharp
extra aged English cheddar
farmers cheese
Bleu Cheese
Feta cheese
Extra aged Irish cheese
Gouda
Gruyère

No doubt the pepper cheeses were the reason for we finished 2 bottles of red. Apples Pears Grapes and french bread with softened butter made excellent palet cleansers
Image Image
est 1953

Rivoc
8 Bit Wonder

Postby Rivoc » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:45 am

Itsa notame wrote:
Rivoc wrote:Bought Odin Sphere and Deadpool. played them for about 4 hours each. I wonder why playing a game makes me tired in an hour. its like it sucks out my lifeforce and i get crazy sleepy! Except hearthstone and obscure puzzle games. right before i left for my PA visit i did beat The Wolf Among Us telltale game, and i loved everything about it! Gonna hold off on batman telltale series til all the episodes are available. I just got back into hearthstone after being off it for a full year. I have 2 expansions to buy and play through. i sliced through the league of explorers with my old and outdated, not even legal any more decks. 5 losses, it took me about 90 mins.

I lost to the very first challenge twice, the murloc deck twice, and the guy who steals your deck beat me the first time. My mage secret deck is what i was most proud of. Between that an my old warrior deck, i sliced through most challenges like a hot knife through butter :flex:

I still have to do the class challenges before getting into kharazan. and i have no clue wtf a tavern brawl is, so i have some things to keep me busy before diving into kharazan.

Don't blame you on waiting for all the batman episodes. I ran the first one and now I'm foaming at the mouth. I am gargling alka seltzer so that may have something to do with it though.

I made that mistake with Game of Thrones, now I dont even care about the rest of that game, its been so long since I waited! I just hope the wait doesnt kill me too bad in between episodes of the Final Fantasy 7 Remake, whenever it does drop. they did say it will be released in episodes, I have to hope it wont be too long in between. I lose my shit. LOSE. MY. SHIT.

Corgimom wrote:Last night I played 'name that cheese' with neighbors.

Ghost pepper cheese
Jalapeno jack
NY extra sharp
extra aged English cheddar
farmers cheese
Bleu Cheese
Feta cheese
Extra aged Irish cheese
Gouda
Gruyère

No doubt the pepper cheeses were the reason for we finished 2 bottles of red. Apples Pears Grapes and french bread with softened butter made excellent palet cleansers

i think id be good at just naming a shitload of cheeses, since I worked in a deli for 6 years, 3 of them full time. But if I had to be blindfolded and name by taste or smell, no way in hell id stand a chance.

Also, I bought Rocket League today and im completely obsessed!!!! Day 1 - Level 11. all between 4p-11p
moonshine
190 PROOF

Postby moonshine » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:56 pm

Just got Titanfall 2 for PS4. Its so bad ass running along walls shooting guys and then the badassary of the titans themselves. Im playing through the single player right now I hear its short but I just want practice before I lose myself in the multiplayer.
ImageImage
moonshine
190 PROOF

Postby moonshine » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:23 pm

Oh no Stardew Valleys after coming out and I accidently (teehee) bought it. gonna sit up all night and build a mutha fukkin farm!
ImageImage
ravenrussell
Keeper of Dark Mysteries..

Postby ravenrussell » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:38 am

I'm a modder, don't buy many games. I next plan on buying Ico for Ps2. It is a must try game, and I currently can't figure out a working free version.
Peace to all.
-Raven
moonshine
190 PROOF

Postby moonshine » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:35 pm

Got a grand for a load of turnips. Price of seed is exorbitant I might now understand the humble farmers plight.
ImageImage
BigMush
Drunkin Beta Style

Postby BigMush » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:39 pm

I bought The Secret Wolrd, and holy thats a nice game :D The first mmorpg i actually like
**Awesome Singnature**

ImageImageImageImageImage

Feydakin
Blissfully Oblivious

Postby Feydakin » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:32 pm

BigMush wrote:I bought The Secret Wolrd, and holy thats a nice game :D The first mmorpg i actually like

Hands down my favorite MMORPG! I believe i made a thread about it... I'll have to look. It's vintage FunCom, thinking outside the box, great story, great VO, great puzzles and quests, amazing Lovecraftian setting. Good choice! /tup
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places..." ~ H.P. Lovecraft, "From Beyond"Image
ImageImage
moonshine
190 PROOF

Postby moonshine » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:37 pm

I bought Watchdogs 2. So far its a good game, plenty of variety and seemless multiplayer is fun. it looks nice too.
ImageImage
moonshine
190 PROOF

Postby moonshine » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:42 am

Watchdogs is boring so I got DOOM! 20 quid on PSN right now BTW.
ImageImage
Skywalker
I Feel Ya Sista... Not in that way

Postby Skywalker » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:01 am

I got my nephew an XBOX One S.

He got kid games. I go no games, cause I'm an adult.. and got no time!

He got a Batman game for like 9 bucks at GameStop, and he loves it. Well I bought it for him.. so I think that counts for this thread.
merlin
ninja with training wheels

Postby merlin » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:28 am

I took a break from games for a with. Last game I bought was Titan fall 2 and it's a great game. Been playing it a ton when I'm not rocking overwatch
moonshine
190 PROOF

Postby moonshine » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:27 pm

Titanfall 2 is my game of last year.
ImageImage
moonshine
190 PROOF

Postby moonshine » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:27 pm

I got Horizon: Zero Dawn. Great game so far, the Robot AI is on point and quite difficult to predict. The map is huge with a ton of stuff to do and the story is very interesting. I would recommend this to anyone with a PS4.
ImageImage
bigsexywzp
the unproven

Postby bigsexywzp » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:22 am

I've been playing Star Trek Online and Neverwinter lately, just because they're F2P. I had been playing World of Warcraft, but $14.99 a month adds up when you've got two car payments, so free games help drive down entertainment costs.

It's been a long time since I've actually bought a game. Last one I bought was Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition for Xbox 360. I've beat the original campaign, but now I need to work on the zombie expansion pack, Undead Nightmare.
ghostdogg
Rewind. Spit. Scratch. See Heaven.

Postby ghostdogg » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:29 am

Rocket League
Feydakin
Blissfully Oblivious

Postby Feydakin » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:18 pm

Bought a bunch of indie games for Steam from Bundle Stars for $1... are any of them good? I don't know, but $1...
Desolate Wastes: Vendor Chronicles
State of Anarchy
Project Starship
Fall of Civilization
City of Chains
Atonement 2: Ruptured by Despair
Dungeon of Zolthan
Elements II: Hearts of Light
Broken Dreams
Reset 1-1
Atonement: Scourge of Time
Incitement 3
Data Hacker: Corruption
Data Hacker: Initiation
Outrage
Purgatory
Data Hacker: Reboot
Radical Spectrum: Volume 1
Elements: Soul of Fire
The Dreamlord
PulseCharge
Insincere
Dead6hot
Invasion: Brain Craving
Hero Quest: Tower Conflict
Rabiez: Epidemic
Guardians of Victoria
AI: Rampage
So Many Cubes
CLASH - Legacy Pack DLC (Requires free base game)
Data Hacker: Reboot - Game Guides and Art Book DLC
Data Hacker: Reboot - Soundtrack DLC
Elements - Soundtrack DLC
Data Hacker: Initiation - Soundtrack DLC
Project Starship - OST DLC
Data Hacker: Corruption - Soundtrack DLC
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places..." ~ H.P. Lovecraft, "From Beyond"Image
ImageImage
ghostdogg
Rewind. Spit. Scratch. See Heaven.

Postby ghostdogg » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:38 pm

Purgatory... Is that the one with the rooms that you have to get out of?

Return to “Gaming”